Procedure to Export goods from the Bahamas
- Broker to prepare an export entry
- Once the entry is completed, take goods and entry to the Arawak Cay Break Bulk Terminal and have Customs examine the goods and sign the export entry.
- Take export entry to Customs Arawak Cay and pay the export fees.
- Have a registered US Broker to file a 10+2 form with US Customs
- The broker will need copies of your passport, signed power of attorney that is notarized, proforma invoice and any other documents that maybe related.