Procedures to Clear Used Personal Goods
Deliver cargo to Miami Terminal along with a receipt/list showing both value and description of goods. Please make sure name, telephone contacts (work, house and cell); address and Island goods are to be shipped to (Nassau only) are on all documents.
We can provide a Broker to clear your goods and deliver to you. or
- Collect Documents and pay the freight charges at our Nassau Office.
- Proceed to Bahamas Customs at Arawak Cay Break Bulk Terminal to have goods examined and values approved. C-15 Form to be completed.
- Hire Broker to make up entry. C-13 Form to be completed by Broker.
- Submit entry to Customs Entry Checking for approval and pay duties.
- Pick up your cargo from Arawak Cay Break Bulk Terminal